To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2005 4:34 AM
Subject: Re: Tesla Coil Information and copyrights

Original poster: "Paul B. Brodie" <pbbrodie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Chris,
I'm sure from your post that you had no intention of violating copyrights. It depends on what the original is that you scanned. If you scanned in the CSN published by the Nolit publishers on behalf of the Tesla Museum, you are violating their copyrights. Someone wrote me an email accusing the publishers of "making money off the back of Nikola Tesla's work." Since the museum is there to honor Tesla and make him better known to the world, I don't think this is a valid accusation, since they use the money on Tesla's behalf. If you have somehow obtained a copy of Tesla's original notes, you are fine. I highly doubt this is the case.
If you remove the links to the CSN, I applaud you for doing what is right!
Regards.
Paul
Think Positive