Re: primary

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>

Use some scrap 12 AWG house wiring for your 20 turn "test" primary.  Hold in
place with 5-6 rectangular pieces of cardboard that is slitted to hold the
wire.  Scrape a bare spot every turn of the primary to attach the pri clip.

Later, add 2 more turns beyond resonant point, and replace with copper strap
or copper tubing held in delrin holder blocks.

Dr. Resonance