Re: Current Limiting and Impedence

Original poster: "david baehr" <dfb25@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I dont think the 160 turn ballast would Saturate ,as long as I have a 'gap' , I really, really appreciate your help/ideas, but, all this math is WAY over my head ,....the original 150-160 turn idea came from a man that makes transformers/inductors for a buisness , ...he said to keep the turns down a bit , or , it may saturate,.... heck, I dont know !! Lots of turns , BIG air gap , Few turns, Smaller air gap,.....Brett , at Precision Transformer in Ft C helped me out when I went up there to pick up my #12 wire ,....493-9094, (2506 Zuric Dr #5 )............