Re: ScanTesla program

Original poster: Steve Conner <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

At 23:15 13/05/05 -0600, you wrote:
I would really like a program that could generate the data to make 3-D surface plots of streamer power vs. say Lp and K...

Hi Terry,

I've already done the 3-d plots by hand :P I used the parametric simulation feature to do blocks of 10 simulations varying one parameter, and did 10 of those blocks, then typed the 100 results into Excel for 3-d plotting. The parameters I investigated were streamer resistance and capacitance and the dependent variable was peak primary current.

I can't find the file just now but I published it in the 3d modelling thread on 4hv.org

http://forum.4hv.org/index.php?board=7;action=display;threadid=1649;start=0

http://forum.4hv.org/attachments/loadingmap.gif

Steve Conner