RE: HV transformer questions

Original poster: "Dave Halliday" <dh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Someone else suggested that it would be very low power.

This is true if it is used for powering the electrostatic part of the
copy process but for something this heavy, I am betting that it is for
the strobe lights in one of their larger machines.  Instead of dealing
with shutters and the heat from Halogen light bulbs, the larger machines
use a single flash of a Xenon light to illuminate the source document.
These strobes put out a lot of light and flash several times/second so
the amount of current will be fairly high.

No knowledge of if this will work as a TC tranny though, looks
single-ended so your circuitry will need to be adapted.