Re: Physics

Original poster: Karl Lindheimer <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Paul,

I second your sentiment.. I have learned more on this list than anything in the "schools."

Karl

On May 21, 2005, at 10:15 PM, Tesla list wrote:

I am very thankful for those who make this mailing list possible and those who share their vast knowledge and experience. Over the past several months, I have felt rejuvenated by the interaction with all of you most knowledgeable, talented, and exceptionally friendly people. I had forgotten just how stimulating it is to exercise the mind and to share common interests others. Retirement is a poison.
Regards.
Paul
Think Positive