Re: some more sstc progress

Original poster: "K. C. Herrick" <kchdlh@xxxxxxx>

Well, thanks Dave...but keep in mind that it ain't workin' yet! From my prior efforts I've formed the opinion that the IGBTs' drive is pretty crucial, & that's what I'm constructing now. So...that's going to decide it, I suspect. That, and whether or not the plastic buckets I use are going to withstand the electric field, primary-to-secondary.

What you see so far perhaps represents some inspiration, but the majority of the perspiration is yet to come. And I hate that!!

KCH

Tesla list wrote:
Original poster: <mailto:Davetracer@xxxxxxx>Davetracer@xxxxxxx