To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 6:31 PM
Subject: Update on Paul Brodie

Original poster: "Paul B. Brodie" <pbbrodie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,
Paul unexpectedly awakened this afternoon, after a relatively short coma. The last time this happened, he was "out" for quite some time. This is very surprising because the doctors told us the last time that should this reoccur, Paul wasn't likely to make it. He has been moved from intensive care to a regular room and is doing a lot better. One of the first things he asked me was if I have been following his directions about what to do on the TCML! He is a very detail oriented person and he left me written instructions as to exactly what to do in case something like this were to happen. This is the way he has always approached everything in life. I read him all of your wonderful notes of support. We both thank you from the bottom of our hearts. It is really uplifting to know that there are so many kind people in the world. This seems to have cheered him up a great deal. He also asked me to respond to a couple of notes, which I did. He must be doing a lot better because he asked our son to go to the appliance repair center and pick up some TV's, microwave ovens, and electric motors the owner said he wanted Paul to pick up before this happened.

I tease Paul all of the time about this "lunatic hobby" of his but actually, since he began actively participating on the TCML and started making electronic "things" in the garage, he has been in better spirits than he has in years. I am secretly very glad he has taken part in all of this. Don't tell him. You have all been a Godsend. Thank you.
Debbie Brodie