Re: Complete Coilers MAP Project!!!

Original poster: "Peter Terren" <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Could you provide more details and a sample page perhaps.
I used to keep a list of Aussie coilers on my site until I was visited by the Dept of Energy Safety. I didn't have my details on my site but they came directly to my home address. They have ways to find out I guess.

Peter
http://tesladownunder.com/

Original poster: tesla popp <teslas_lab@xxxxxxxxx>

What is the *COMPLETE COILERS WORLD MAP PROJECT*?
***I would like to do a HUGE EXPANSION of my data
base, and a PLOT MAP of coilers ALL OVER THE WORLD!***
 "This map will NOT be be in depth enough to disclose
any addresses unless *YOU GIVE AN OK* on your info
being public."  In addision, if you do agree to make
your address, phone, email, etc public info, IT WILL
BE SHOWN IN THE FORM OF A SCATERED IMAGE!!!  That way
NO SPAMERS can find it.
Coiler Forever: Jeremiah Popp