Re: electrical fx recordings (fwd)

Hi,

The person is not on the Tesla list.  You will have to contact them here:

Brad Aldredge <aldredge@xxxxxxxx>

Cheers,

        Terry

At 02:53 PM 11/2/2005, you wrote:
I have a digital recording studio here in wisconsin.
I have the ability to do everything he will need, and
send the records online! I Guarentee that I can record
the sounds he wants! send him my email adress and we
will get started.

Coiler Forever: Jeremiah popp

PS: "I have always wanted to do this kind of thing, so
give me first dibs please."  Thanks.

http://farechase.yahoo.com