Re: Tesla Receiver Coil ..........success?

Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I may still have a Read rectifier made to charge the old edison cell lights
to light the way in mines. They worked at the turn of the century and mine
should still work. The glass battery cell batteries died long ago.
     Robert   H