Coilers WORLD MAP Project!!! **PLEASE READ**

Original poster: tesla popp <teslas_lab@xxxxxxxxx>

I NEED MORE INFO FROM *ALL* OF YOU.  PLEASE DON'T BE
SHY!
If I don't yet have your info for the map, please send
it so I can move on with programming of the map and
web page.

Coilers are depending on *You* to CONTRIBUTE to this
project!!!  Please follow the instructions below when
sending your info.

REMEMBER, this is completely confidencial, and your
info WON'T be disclosed if you send a "Private Info"
email.

Thanks with your help
Coiler Forever: Jeremiah Popp