DVD of Teslathon

I still have a few DVDs of our Midwest Cheesehead Teslathon. Each DVD is 45 minutes in length and contains a lot of footage of various solid state coils both small and large. Also a nice collection of classic TCs including our model M-200 (16 ft spark) and the Big Bruiser (28 ft. spark) before we fried the motor controller diode. It also shows our experiment with Roman --- Man on Fire --- in his high voltage suit. Plasma globes, crackle tubes and other HV goodies included. Also a complete listing illustrating our museum products (approx 40 different types of HV products) including Bert Pools collection of Litchenburg discharges in thick acrylic sheets.

We also have several different sizes of Teslathon T-shirts --- this year featuring our "Eye of Thor" Ken Strickfadden style spark display wheel (42 inch dia.).

If interested contact me off-list to order.

Dr. Resonance