[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Western Winter Teslathon?
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Western Winter Teslathon?
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 19:52:58 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 19:54:49 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <GJgB4B.A.93C.2fAdDB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Hooper, Christopher AZ" <christopher.az.hooper@xxxxxxxxx>
I attended my first Teslathon (Cheesehead) in September 2005 and must
say I sure enjoyed meeting other Tesla Coil enthusiast! The only issue
is I live in Arizona and it was a four day drive one way. My thoughts
after the Teslathon were, boy this would be great if we could establish
interest in Arizona for a Winter Teslathon. To hot in summer (116
degrees-poor MMC's), so winter would be more realistic.
Question: is there anyone out West that would like to start a
yearly Teslathon to allow the Western United States to meet, have fun
and start a great place to exchange ideas and demo coils when the East
is under snow?