Re: PFC Question

Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> Original poster: "Gerry Reynolds" <gerryreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Hi Dmitry,

> I think you are missing my point.

and i think you`re missing my one :-D

>   The idea is not to characterized
> the variac, but to test the statement that the leakage inductance of
> the variac causes the phase of the charging waveform to change as the
> voltage output of the variac is brought up.

i don`t need to test anything - everything can be predicted theoretically,
to do that we have to know the variac parameters, as load parameters
are already known (more or less).

> So lets give
> Lets measure
> Then we will know :o))

ok - then everything is in your hands :-)

-----
The solution to no primary hits lay in getting rid of the primary!
This is no joke either.
20-06-96 (c) Richard Hull, TCBOR