Re: Theory of LTR

Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> Original poster: "Bob (R.A.) Jones" <a1accounting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> > Hi Richard,

unfortunately both Richards are not present here for a long time :-)

> The equivalent circuit is just for the SG and C. I used it with an NST to
> determine the C for the biggest bang.

> But its equally applicable to any ballast including inductive and
> inductive/resistive combination or primary ballast.

i wanted to say, that when the ballast is not the part of the
transformer`s construction, we don`t  need any theory, as both L & Ñ
can be chosed arbitrarily, right?
we set the bang size by the voltage of the transformer we have and by
choosing the needed Cp value,  then we choose the ballast arbitrarily -
that`s all.

-----
The solution to no primary hits lay in getting rid of the primary!
This is no joke either.
20-06-96 (c) Richard Hull, TCBOR