Re: Tesla Receiver Coil ..........success?

Original poster: Steve Conner <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Does this mean there is no limit to the size of the
> transmitter that
> a Ham in the U.K. can use, as long as the effective
> radiated power
> does not exceed 1 watt?

I'm pretty sure that's the case, yes. You can probably
run a couple of hundred watts into any practically
sized LF antenna, without radiating more than 1W.

Of course, on the other bands, our legal power limit
is 400W PEP out of the transmitter, the same as
anywhere else in Europe. (Some bands have the power
restricted even further but I won't bore you with the
details.)

Steve Conner
http://www.scopeboy.com/