Re: outdoor coils

Original poster: CTCDW@xxxxxxx

I agree about keeping the secondary inside... Thats an easily installed item when I want to use it. My real problem is the heave stuff, like the caps, control panel, etc. Thanks to all who have responded, by the way. most helpful. Anyone have any info on caps and what kind of abuse they can take (like freezing temps....) I'm most concerned about the harware of the coil being in an unheated enclosure all winter , and in the summer, rain, sleet, hail, etc. anyone have experience ith any of this?

Chris