JT's coil pictures - This is the RF chokes guy

Original poster: "JT Bowles" <jasotb@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

JT Bowles sent me a bunch of pictures and they are here:

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/JT-Bowles/

The index is here:

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/JT-Bowles/~~INDEX.jpg

The original pictures were real big so I mad small ones with a "~" in front of the file names.

The explanations are below.

Cheers,

	Terry

Call me Jason, and am I HAPPY to hear from you! So, you're the inventor of the the T.F.? Those were some very encouraging things you said to me. If you want I can list off TONS of info about my coil and post.....say........50 plus pictures of it! I doubt you guys want 50, so ill get you 5-10 sweet shots of it ok?
*My coil really is something to be proud of (aesthetics wise, at least)

i am sending you many, many pictures of it, and one video. With my luck, you wont be able to see the video. Ok. I have a lot of explaning to do.....

1st picture: safetygap with earthed middle
2nd: entire safety system, with two 7.4uH chokes, with Saf.G.
3rd: my proudly made variac box
4th: spark gap setup
5th: sparkgap in my coil, I USE ONLY 3-4 GAPS OUT OF 5. Sparkgap is set at 7000volts +/- 1000
6th: my primary tap
7th: my primary/secondary arrangement and spacing

8th picture: showing my primary angle(45) & supports. Primary is 15.5 turns. only 13.5 are used
9th: ALL connections are made this way
10th: ends of my secondary(sec. is 1120 turns of 26 gauge, 3.5 dia, 18 inches tall)
11th: my quench fan
12th; toroid connection
13th: my sweet secondary- with 30 coats of even varnish on it
14th: MY OVERALL COIL- WHAT A BEAUTY

15th picture: performance - long strikes are 15" to a grounded rod
16th: just a fun shot
17th: some nice arcing
18th: a very good video. Must see it.

OH, I think i know why my coil sucks. I have a homemade toroid, that breaks out too often, and i use the MAINS GROUND. Hahahahah mains ground silly me. OH WELL, I WANT TO KEEP USING MAINS.

Look over this vast amount of imaging and video ok??? Tell me what you think of my monster.

:P