Re: power transformers efficiency

Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> Original poster: Steve Conner <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Steve,

http://forum.4hv.org/attachments/111_1153_r1_small.jpg

LOL, ^___^
the day before yesterday i have removed all the shunts from my mots -
the coupling increased  from 0.97 till 0.99, the Vout increased a bit,
and of course the magnetizing current raised too - at Upri > 180v.
iirc, you told that you use switchercad at work - have you ever had a
situation of modelling a saturable inductor? is it possible to
compensate a bit the saturation with the help of pfc or smth alike? i
guess no, but maybe... %-)

-----
If you ever set up a wireless power transmitting station like
Wardencliffe as proposed by Tesla, I will personally come and kick
your ass! (c) 25-07-1996 Robert W. Stephens