From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: SIZE of RF chokes?
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 16:42:20 -0700

Original poster: "JT Bowles" <jasotb@xxxxxxxxxxx>

YOU SAID
:  "I happen to be the guy who created that formula.  I use 140 volts
into the NST.  This permits the NST to draw more than it's rated
power.  Besides the formula is a guide, not an absolute limit. "

OH, HOLY CRAP. SORRY ABOUT THAT. DIDNT KNOW. Alright then, maybe you can help me in the future, I need to go right now