Re: Tesla Safe Paint?

Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunikllr@xxxxxxx>

I would try something like the high voltage dope used in TV applications.... thin it out a bit with acetone and apply

Scot D

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: "C. Sibley" <a37chevy@xxxxxxxxx>

I have an 8" cardboard form for a secondaty that has
objectionable markings that I would like to hide.  I'd
like to spray paint each of the two ends 2" or so to
make it a nice uniform color, and then cover with
several coats of polyurethane before I wind the coil.
I'm afraid that the pigments in spray paint might be a
problem - any recommendations?

Thanks,

Curt.