Re: SIZE of RF chokes?

Original poster: "JT Bowles" <jasotb@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Ok thanks, but i dont know how to do that, except for rewiring my variac to 140 VAC. Any other ways.

**but, wont this further decrease the life of your transformer?

From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: SIZE of RF chokes?
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 12:19:48 -0700

Hi JT,

You can also draw more than the NST's rated "power" at 120Vac input.

Gerry R.

Original poster: "JT Bowles" <jasotb@xxxxxxxxxxx>

YOU SAID
:  "I happen to be the guy who created that formula.  I use 140 volts
into the NST.  This permits the NST to draw more than it's rated
power.  Besides the formula is a guide, not an absolute limit. "

OH, HOLY CRAP. SORRY ABOUT THAT. DIDNT KNOW. Alright then, maybe you can help me in the future, I need to go right now