Re: Tesla Receiver Coil

Original poster: "Gary Peterson" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Original poster: Bert Pool <bert.tx@xxxxxxxxxxx>

. . . My experience has been that Tesla's designs worked almost without
exception. . . .

"I never have, above my signature, announced anything that I did not prove
first.  That is the reason why no statement of mine was ever contradicted,
and I do not think it will be, because whenever I publish something I go
through it first by experiment, then from experiment I calculate, and when I
have the theory and practice meet I announce the results." -- Nikola Tesla,
1916 "

Does that include his famous predictions that Hertzian waves would disappear from the scene by 1920? Last time I looked they still ruled the roost and it's 85 years later than that, while there aren't any "world power systems" in sight.

Ed