To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2005 12:38 PM
Subject: Re: Tesla Receiver Coil

Original poster: Steve Conner <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> And as Nikola's distant German cousin said,
> "PferdscheiB !!"
LOL :-) I sometimes think what Tesla thought of as
"Proof" was maybe not so rigorous as the standard of
proof we think of nowadays. But this reminded me of
something I wanted to ask the list about.

In fact, it often crossed my
mind that he could well have been full of PferdescheiB
:-o

Steve Conner
http://www.scopeboy.com/