Re: capacitance meter

Original poster: "JT Bowles" <jasotb@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Wow, I am lucky my High School has an electronics class, and Im in it! Yes, I agree with what David said.

:P

From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: capacitance meter
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 11:40:16 -0700

Try Ebay, that's where I got mine for a very reasonable price
(I think less than $40 including S&H) You probably want be
able to obtain a nice name brand (Fluke) one in that low of a price range, but unless you intend to use it on a daily, profes-
sional basis, the off-brand Chinese made ones will serve your
amateur, hobby level needs just fine.

David Rieben