To be right or to be wrong

Hi All,

This is a post mostly of philosophy. I believe this group has two purposes: one is to help those that are new to the science of tesla coils and the other is to advance the science of coiling. To this end, I have no problems with being "wrong". My quest is in the pursuit of "truth and understanding". I have been wrong in the past and this can have positive effects if the "truth" is the result. I believe the best way to seek the "truth" is thru respect and trying to understand the others point of view. Every one of us has something to contribute and if we listen with respect and seek the others perspective, we in turn can be enriched. It is with this belief that I hope each one of us conducts themself with.

Gerry R.