RE: Unpot

Original poster: "Rich" <rdjmgmt@xxxxxxxxxx>

Sorry if I was unclear, the secondary winding is broke on both side
because of the tar removal and I need to pickup the output. I was
thinking about soldering on the .004 copper sheet to the outermost
windings. The .0055 wire did not hold up to the tat removal and is a
bird's nest on the outer most winding. I know what I mean, I guess I did
not write what I thought. I have a bad habit of doing that.

Rich

Subject: Re: Unpot

Hi Rich,

I'm not sure what your objective is, but if repairing the dinged
insulation is what you want, then recoat with polyurathane.

Gerry R.