From: Jim Mora [mailto:jmora@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2005 9:07 PM
To: 'Tesla list'
Subject: 7200v 1.5kva brand new piggies

Hi, I spoke with this Ebayer in Texas re: these pole pigs. They are brand
new in the box. I bought a few and will unpot one and advise. They are
called "fixed load" distribution transformers. Are these ever shunted? They
evidently are used to control the capacitive reactance for the inductive
pumps in the Oil Patch. If interested mention the Tesla List. Ebay item #
7567013450  $180.00 buy it now.

Jim Mora
Ojai, ca