Re: Unpot (possible PCB content)

Original poster: tesla popp <teslas_lab@xxxxxxxxx>

Thanks, that's just what I was looking for.  And that
ends the paranoia that was said to me at the age of
7...  Around the time of my first coil, I was out
looking for NST's to start with. The rumor in the neon
shop was that tar was "deadly."  Even if it was that
toxic, I was still to stuborn to worry anyways.

Thanks for the info...
Coiler Forever: Jeremiah Popp