Re: DRSSTC II

Hi,

You can send me the pics too and I can post them on a website so everyone can get too them.

I powered mine up with like 6 x 9V batteries at first. They had the voltage but did not have enough current to blow stuff up if I goofed. Then I could check all the gate drives and all before letting it rip at full power.

Cheers,

        Terry
Terry Fritz <vardin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>