Re: Big coils in/near house : was - Warning on DRSSTC's

Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunikllr@xxxxxxx>

big snipprz...

this is why I unplug the puter, the TV and stereo system, and open the breaker on the stove/oven ( microprocessor controlled) before I run the BIGPIG coil.... I have already had to replace the control board in the oven/stove system, replace the video and network card on the puter, get the TV repaired.... I have 2 bedside lamps that turn on and off on thier own accord when running the coil ( touch type dimmer switches) and have also had to tell the local Police that everything is okay and nothing is seriously wrong and everything is under full control..... that it is just really noisy and nothing is going to... blow up ( thats what the neighbors thought )

most of the neighbors think there is something seriously wrong with me (( they may be right )) that strange guy who plays with voltages peaking near a million volts....

but its just too kewl...  :)~~~

some day I will grow up .........   and make a bigger coil

Scot D