Western Winter Teslathon Part2

Original poster: "Hooper, Christopher AZ" <christopher.az.hooper@xxxxxxxxx>

Good day great coilers,

I was wondering if you could send me an email if you were thinking of
attending the Western Winter Teslathon on Jan 14, 2006 (web site =
http://users.cableaz.com/~chooper/Winterteslathon2006_rev1.htm )  I have
received a lot of interest and would like to compile a list on the site
with these specifics and names. I am driving up this weekend to start
planning food, tables required, power requirements and such. I can also
suggest some nice hotels and such. Jan 14 is just around the corner and
starting to get excited to play with some sparks under the desert sky.

Rgs,
christopher