DF-DRSSTC project

Original poster: "Robert Hanford" <pomnept@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I have a question regarding the DF-DRSSTC and perhaps you can answer best,
Terry. By the way I admire the way you seem to be able to devote yourself to
every project and give the impression you have a seemingly unlimited amount
of time. My son wants to do a mini-coil project for school and I suggested
that perhaps your DF-DRSSTC with its clear cut parts list and schematic
would be a good idea. It would be a great intro to the new coiling concepts
for me too. ;^b
Do you think that this type of coil would work for a mini-coil?
Any reply most appreciated.
Robert Hanford