Re: RF grounding for tesla coil

Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunikllr@xxxxxxx>

must be for little tiny extremely small coils  :)

grounding RF into a house system is something I wouldnt do directly
imagine all the sensitive equipment that use that same house ground....
TV computer microwave oven anything with circuitboards in them....
spend the 20$ and make a seperate ground replacing the other electronics is pricey...

Scot D

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: d a <btoc3000@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hey,

I noticed from a shop selling tesla coil that the RF ground that they are using is by means of a socket into a wall plug. This wall plug only has a on/off switch and it is manunfactured by Clipsal. Is this product a good source of RF grounding for the tesla coil?

What exactly is it?

Thanks

Sam