Re: AC wire resistance with proximitry effects

Hi,

I recently bundled all the measurements I made up in one file and
sent it to Terry to put somewhere on hot-streamer (Terry ? please ?)

Ohh oh!! There are like 3 gig of files... Give me "at least" a little hint ;-) Date, a guess at the file name, first letter and I can sort by recent dates... I get 250 E-mails a day... I sort of remember this, but I can't remember the file... #:-)

Cheers,

        Terry