Re: Low power SGTCs

Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Vasiliu.

> Original poster: Liviu Vasiliu <teslina@xxxxxxxxx>

>  > and what about high Cp _and_ high BPS? :-D

> I can not get high BPS with bigger cap, with my
> flyback as a source. I burned 3 flybacks trying this.
> Maibe you would can....... :)

of course i can, but i`ll not do it - not my power level, not my size
of toroid :-) here is my size:

http://cis.ru/~dest/P1000901_.jpg
http://cis.ru/~dest/P1000904_.jpg

for the comparison - my height is about 182cm.
and here is my flyback more than a year ago:

http://storm.prohosting.com/desthv/flyback/

it`s only 1/4 from its maximum power - supply voltage is 165v DC
without an arc, with the arc - approx. 155v.
after that i`ve began 4 flyback project - 3.5kw (true power), but
because of some f####n circumstances it had been entirely freezed :-\

> All considerations I refer in the text apply only for
> ignition coil/flyback powered SGTC

i forgot to say the previous time - nice video, really :-)