Re: SIBNIIE

Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Friday, October 14, 2005, 5:50:40 AM, you wrote:

> Original poster: "K. C. Herrick" <kchdlh@xxxxxxx>

> JEEZ!...I have enough anxiety trying to get my puny little t.c. to
> work.  Mustard gas...phosgene...leaking oil...exploding thick steel
> cans (well, OK, not that)...no thanks!!

Ken - tc is your hobby, isn`t it? but people there are working with
science, they`re holding some  experiments, etc - their risk is worthy,
it works for the noble purpose, it gives visible results, your risk -
doesn`t :-D

>   I'm glad of the comfortable
> distance between Oakland, CA and St. Petersburg!  Although...I'd love
> to visit that city again but likely won't.

you may visit St. Petersburg safely (in this meaning) - such test
site in this city is destroyed  already, i live not in the north
capital - i live in capital of siberia :-)

btw - the gas masks were in package with this marx - cool? %-)