Re: Fund raising and server status

Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunikllr@xxxxxxx>

Hey Ken...

this list ( the email portion) requires a 24 hour a day active computer capable of handling several hundred emails. Also the server handles the archived emails so we can search for previous posts. Without the server this "list" wouldnt exist, and lets not forget the efforts and energy of Chip and Terry for being the forefront bearers of our pleasure.... and to all of the rest of us who send, reply and do what we do best in supplying the list with tons of info, wisdom and experience....

thats why we support the "system" with our financial help when we can when its needed.....

Scot D

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: "Ken May" <kens.coil@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi, I am Ken  I am new to the list..