Re: Tesla Receiver Coil ..........success?

Actually, it's sort of interesting, now that I think about it. Not much of Tesla's work concerned amplifiers.. lots of resonance effects, etc., but not much in the way of amplifying. Did he do anything with saturable core amplifiers, for instance?
The only thing I can remember is a strange "magnetic rectifier" patent for a device which couldn't work, indicating he probably hadn't actually built it.

Ed