Scot D update

Original poster: <bunikllr@xxxxxxx>

Hey All..

an update for those of you who were wondering..

flooding was not as severe as rumor led..
there was up to 8' in some areas but my area was only 3-4'

lost front of portion of house, trees heavily damaged, 3" of water in home, 3' in shop. Not expecting electricity for up to 4 weeks. Local Government planning to restrict entry to area for 3-4 weeks. ( looks like I'll be living in Huntsville Al. for a while)

if I can access my website I will post pictures of damage  :)

Once Again I thank all of you who sent support. It allowed me to obtain fuel and food for the few days I had in Kenner. I donated a portion of the food purchased to 2 of the local neighbors who couldnt make it out of there due to restricted traveling abilities. They were most thankful for the canned goods.

Those of you who sent donations, I will be sending you a special email when things settle down and my stress levels are lower...

Scot D