meter recommendations

Original poster: Just Justin <rocketfuel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Greetings!

Not long after finishing my bridge/diode string, I managed to fry my trusty
little multimeter trying to measure a rather large voltage...oops!

I was wondering if any of you have recommendations for a replacement meter.

In some early looking around, I see that inductance is usually only an option
in a seperate LC meter.  I've never had a need to measure inductance before...
do these work OK for Tesla use?

I would say my ballpark price range would be $100-$200, unless it's for something
that will make me happy for most of the rest of my life (hopefully a long time).

Thanks!

Justin