Re: Tesla Coil RF Transmitter

Original poster: Jared E Dwarshuis <jdwarshui@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi: Stork

I am not completly sure what Mr.Nicholson meant. The metaphor of
shoveling current into trucks was lost on me. However If he was
remarking that moving charges MUST produce magnetic feilds. I (for
once) would agree with him.

In fact if you take two equal positive charges and move them in unison
along a straight line. the force causing the charges to seperate can
equal the magnetic attracting force, only when the charges are moving
at the speed of light.

The derivation is based on definitions from clasic physics and has
been accepted for a very long time. If you like, I would be happy to
reproduce this derivation for you.

Sincerely: Jared Dwarshuis