Re: Household NEUTRAL is not really a return path

Original poster: "Daniel McCauley" <dhmccauley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Understood, but what is behind the sheetrock.  There might be a lower
impedance path for it directly behind the sheet rock
and the arc is simply arcing through it to get to it.