Re: RATCB2005 Teslathon Photos

Original poster: "Terry Blake" <tb3@xxxxxxx>

Hi Jon,

Fantastic composite.  I have not tried to do that with the tesla coil
photos.  I'll have to look into it.

Ed Wingate's magnifier never fails to impress.  Whenever he fires it up,
people come running to get into the lab before the door gets closed (to keep
it dark inside).  This is the forth year I have seen it, and it is still
just as awesome to me as the first year.

I have intended to do a music video of Ed's magnifier for a while now.  A
long while.  Hehe.  Maybe a project this winter.

I did do 3 videos of Ed's magnifier with the Cage of Death for the 2003
teslathon.  You can see them here.
http://www.tb3.com/tesla/teslathon2003/index.htm
Don't let that little cage detract from the majesty of the coil.

Also, as a few others have mentioned, you can get DVDs with lots and lots of
Ed's magnifer in operation.
http://www.tb3.com/tesla/dvd/ratcb2003/index.html

Either one of these DVDs has numerous magnifier runs at full DVD resolution
to play on your big TV screen.  It's a good way to check out what goes on at
the teslathons.  Turn down the lights.  Turn on an ozone generator.  Almost
like being there.

Cheers,

Terry Blake
Coiling in Chicago