Re: Coiling for Profit

Original poster: mileswaldron@xxxxxxxxxxx

I have been approached by entertainment service companies to do shows for kids, or be a mad scientist at a party, but beyond that I have not found any way to make a profit from building Tesla Coils. I have figured out alot of other useful things though... Besides experimentation and new invention that makes direct use of the energy from the TC, it is probably best to keep our work below radar.

Sincerely,

Miles Waldron