Re: New Electrical Experimenter Magazine Scan....

Original poster: "K. C. Herrick" <kchdlh@xxxxxxx>

Adam (& Matt D. & all)-

Thanks for that! I printed the whole thing (enhancing the contrast, saturation and sharpness somewhat to suit my printer) and will enjoy reading it immensely. One note: file EEOct191805 is a repeat of page 398 and could be deleted.

Those days of relative simplicity and naivete are gone forever, are they not? No doubt the same will be said about our endeavors in another four score years, as well.

Ken Herrick

Tesla list wrote:
Original poster: "Mercurus2000" <mailto:mercurus2000@xxxxxxx><mercurus2000@xxxxxxx>

I just scanned EE Oct 1918 this weekend. Sorry for the delay, it can be retrieved here. <http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=4840601>http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=4840601

Thanks to Matt D for allowing me to scan his magazine.
Adam