Three Phase generator

Hello All,

I recently acquired a 3 phase 15 KW cont generator head which I would like to utilize off the grid to power my DC coil for demonstrations at High School Foot Ball Stadiums (if I can get by liability uses). My diesel truck has a power take off that I would route to the bed and chain drive the gen head. Additionally it would be nice to reconfigure to single phase availability since I live in the heart of Earth Quake country. Thusly, I could power up a few refrigerators? and lighting.

The generator ( a Stamford/ New Age international 60 cycle) can be configured in wye 277/480 or 139/240 and is adjustable. I have found the means to do this on the Internet, but; I thought I would refer to the List for any ideas..?

Does anybody have a smallish 3 phase transformer they want to sell in our voltage range? A single pig is hard enoughJ

Good sparks,
Jim Mora
Ojai, Ca