Re: saltwater capacitance

"Hi,

If the construction and bottle type can be described so we all
understand it, I bet one of use with meters and a few similar bottles
or whatever could quickly test it and come up with a pretty educated
number....

Cheers,

         Terry"

	I wonder if any of the standard "beverage" bottles have specs on
average wall thickness?  Or for that matter, do beer bottles in
California have the same dimensions as beer bottles in New York?  If
they came from the same batch and the same brewery sure, but otherwise I
wonder what standards are used?

Ed