Re: Tesla Coil RF Transmitter

Hi Matt,

It will be interesting to see if Jim can get his transmitter and receiver "with wires" going... It would be interesting to see what the losses are! I don't remember anyone actually dong this test!

I guess they think the core of the Earth is also heated by radioactive decay and we are shielded from the radiation by the mantle.... Even if it were a nice conductor, "chaotic" resonances may still spoil the mess...

Actually an interesting discussion this time and happily resisting degeneration as in the past :-))) "I" don't get most of the fancy high level theory stuff... But I really don't try to these days either... Me and my coils, just don't care ;-)

Cheers,

        Terry